Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

As you know, I gave in to slowing down on my current painting, rather than college cramming.  I put in some additional time at the Wheaton Wedding Walk this weekend to keep things moving along.  There's really not much left!


One of the projects that occupied some time this week was a special table seating chart for the Bride's Choice event going on tonight from 6pm-9pm at Room 1520.  If you'd still like to get tickets, they are available here.  Clementine Custom Events asked if I would help them out with their display, and I was all too eager to showoff my skills.  Below is a mirror I wrote on with wash-off-able marker.  It's tricky to take a picture of a mirror!




Stop by and see how this Frenchie display fits into Clementine's Parisian inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment