Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend work....


This Saturday was a beautiful day for a wedding, and I was so glad the weather cooperated because I had the pleasure of taking photographs of a Clara Williams Company co-worker's bouquet. The bouquet was done by Alice's Garden and featured 2 types of ivory roses. I'll be putting together some compositions soon for our boss to choose from (she's giving the painting to the bride as a gift!). Congratulations Katie and Ted!




Hollie and Anthony's painting is slowly filling in, but may go even slower this week. I have a mural that I am starting this week out in Lemont. Oddly enough, I am painting over a mural I did back in 2006 of the Chicago skyline. The new painting will be of a bambo forest. I'll be posting the progress of this project as well, so be sure to check back....lot's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment