Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Past and Present Events

Summer is winding down, but Reenie Rose is heating up!  I plan on filling my schedule in with lots of events in the next few months to promote my paintings and all of the happiness they can bring to a couple....kind of like the Santa of weddings. 
This past Sunday I participated in a bridal event right in my neighborhood at a super fun place called Flirty Girl Fitness.  I added a twist to this event and attempted to paint live to better illustrate what I do.  I say attempt because one of the fun things to take advantage of during this event were the free pole dancing classes.  I might have taken a few notes.

There were only 2 other vendors working this event with me and they definitely deserve special mentioning.  Be sure to check out their sites:
-Foodie Registry is a great option outside of the typical registry box. 
-at studio features fantastic photography by Amaris Granado.

September 1st will be another event for Reenie Rose at an adorable boutique in Lincoln Park called Weddings 826.  Stay tuned for a post about this White Luxury Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment