Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Springtime Blues…The Positive Kind

You know how I am about color…obsessed!  Well this next painting gives me a whole dish of color, and that color is BLUE.  Blue flowers?  What?  Yes!!!!

Lora Losinger of Sophisticated Floral put together an amazing bouquet for her clients Jill and Doug for their wedding last March in Portland, Oregon.  Now that Jill and Doug are living in Louisiana, it's time they brought their Northwest bouquet home via a Reenie Rose painting.  Thank you to Kate Maxwell Photography for providing me with the photos from afar!

Isn't this gorgeous!!!



The colors have me all giddy with excitement for this one.  I don't think I will ever use so much blue paint in my life…and I'm thrilled.  Here's the comp:




It's hard to see all those little queen anne's lace dots, but trust me, they're there.
For real time updates on my painting progress, be sure to follow me on Instagram HERE!!!
Happy painting in the sunshine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment