Sunday, February 14, 2010

Flowers for Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  What an appropriate time to talk flowers and update you on my latest work.  The painting I am currently working on is from a wedding that wasn't a friend or a family member, but rather a total stranger.  Yes, a stranger. This is an instant where my mom wouldn't frown upon me talking to strangers.  It's really a very exciting painting to be working on.  I was not able to attend the wedding, but instead had to work with the bride and groom's florist and photographer to receive images to work with.  I owe them a big thanks for helping me out.  More on who these special people are at a later time.  For now, here's a look at my progress.



More flowers to come....always more flowers.  Keep the love blooming this Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment