Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finished Painting and Friends

Besides adding the Hinsdale Wedding Walk to my website, I have also added a new painting.  Yes, Jami's is finished!
Now a special thanks to those who made this painting possible....sounds like sponsorship.  The fact of the matter is that I was not able to attend this wedding, so I required a bit of help to make this painting come to life.  First of all, there was the florist who created this gorgeous bouquet....Richard Remiard.  Located in Chicago, Richard Remiard has been creating masterful events for almost a decade now.
I have Clark Photographics to thank for capturing this bouquet so elegantly and giving me something to work with.  With two locations (Buffalo Grove and Chicago), Clark Photographics has kept busy photographing special events since 1987.
Both vendors were so reliable and easy to work with.  I was so lucky to be able to produce a painting so effortlessly.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Enjoy the painting and be sure to visit the sites of these vendors.

No comments:

Post a Comment