Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mystery Florist

This painting is looking like a mystery trying to be unveiled.  We know we've got calla lilies, but what else?!


Last fall I introduced you to Grapevine Floral.  Well, Trish has done it again and completed another gorgeous bouquet that was found painting-worthy...yes, this is our mystery florist!  You may remember the beautiful bouquet she created for Karen and Brandon last year....

Karen and Brandon's painting
Grapevine Floral is located in the northern suburb of Lake in the Hills, Illinois, where Trish and her team continually produce some of the most beautiful bouquets I've laid my eyes on.  I love her sense of color and texture.  Even an all white bouquet looks exciting!  Check out some of her other creations....


Gorgeous, right!?  I'm hoping to eventually have a whole gallery of Grapevine Floral paintings!  Now, wouldn't that be amazing....

No comments:

Post a Comment