Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back in the Swing of Things

I've been waiting to write this blog post for awhile now, and this weekend it is finally happening.  I have a new bouquet painting to work on!!!!
Back in July of last year, I worked a wedding for friends of mine where I met the ever so lovely Argentina of Argentina Leyva Photography.  We got to talking about our businesses like vendors tend to do while eating their vendor meals at a wedding.  One thing lead to another and Argentina decided that she wanted a Reenie Rose painting!

Before I show you the beautiful composition that is going to be her painting, I want you to see some of the detailed shots of her wedding that she sent my way.
All of the images were taken by her photographer, Ryan Schembri.







Gorgeous bouquet, right?!  It was created by Ashland Addison Florist right here in the city.

Ok, now for the painting composition....

Isn't it stunning!?  This is the perfect 20 x 20 painting to get me back into the groove of things.  It's so fitting for a 75 degree day on the cusp of fall.

I'm getting this painting prepped this weekend....what are you up to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment