Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Biz Saturday

We've stuffed ourselves with gluttonous amounts of food, woken up at the butt crack of dawn to get a deal, and now it's time to support your small, local businesses for Small Business Saturday.  I will be working a wedding all day, but you should get out there and support some of my favorite peeps.  Here are some fantastic deals not to be missed:

Visit Viviana and her little dog, Louise, to be transported to a magical land in Lemont.  I often say that I'm going to just come by Petal Play Design and hangout for the day because I love the atmosphere and everything that surrounds me there.  When you purchase a Reenie Rose painting, receive a Petal Play bridal bouquet for free (up to $200)!
Don't forget that Viviana and I will also be sharing a booth together at the 2013 Indie Wed.  Double the fun!


Next Saturday I will be starting off the holiday countdown at Smitten Boutique in the West Loop where I will be painting on site.  From now through next Saturday, mention SMALL BIZ SATURDAY when booking your painting, and you will receive $200 off painting + 50 notecards.  If you stop by December 1st, you can get an even better offer on my new 2013 calendars!

So go out and continue to shop shop shop till you drop drop drop!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment