Besides Frenchie macaroons, berets and plein air painting, Ombre Soiree will be focusing on that soft dream-like color palette that whisks us away to eating a crepe and sipping a cappuccino on the Seine.
You'll get your first peek at my newest painting that totally fits this theme too. You have to come by to see it and all of the other amazing vendors with their wares!
Also on display will be my most recently finished project. Perfect for this summery weather. Clocking in at 71 hours...voila':
I've been holding out on the real artist that created this bouquet....Beautiful Blooms by Jen. Get to know Jen a bit more and view some of her other amazing creations. I can just smell the roses in her fuschia and peach bouquet!
1. How long have you been in business?
2. Gotta ask...what’s your favorite flower?
Weird to say, but a rose. Love all the fun colors they can come in.
3. Toot your own horn....what’s your specialty?
Weddings- I love how the way you can tell it's a BBBJ wedding is because it is different and unique. Our weddings don't all look the same. We're the fun, modern florist in town!
4. What would be your dream creation?
A bride that comes in with a wonderful budget and lets me be creative and design everything my own way! Pinterest has really taken away from brides letting me be creative.
5. Craziest request you’ve had?
HMM I'll have to think about this one!
6. What do you like about working in the wedding industry?
I love being a part of such a special day in someone life. I love it when they see their bouquet the first time and their smile!
7. When you are not working, what are you up to?
I'm almost always working : ) But when I'm not I'm hanging out with my husband, traveling, playing softball and making puzzles. lol
8. Anything new and exciting coming up that we should know about? (either professionally or personally) I'm the only Certified Florist in Northwest Ohio and we love to travel and learn new things. We were the only one from our area at the Great Lakes Floral Expo last month and I'm traveling to Las Vegas for the American Institute of Floral Design Symposium this summer.
Beautiful Blooms by Jen
5646 Summit St.
Sylvania, OH 43560
Yum! And in case you forgot already, come visit me tomorrow at the Ombre Soiree! Merci beaucoup!