Thursday, November 19, 2009

NY Challenge: Day 7.....And Finished!

Whew, I feel like I ran a marathon.  7 days, 47.5 hours and a 20 x 20 inch painting is finished.  The painting turned out amazing, and I am so excited to personally deliver it to Alana and Ben in New York.  Let's just hope that having a fan on it for another 10 hours will dry it a bit more. 


 
The main reason I am going to NY is for Peter of Mozar Photography's photo exhibit this weekend.  You'll remember that Peter took the photograph of me for my website.  The exhibit is a colaboration between photography and music.  His work will feature photos of NY street musicians, and during the opening, the musicians will be performing.  It should be a fantastic experience.  I will be sure to report on the exhibit and painting presentation....a very exciting weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment