Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful for Painting?

My last post came before Thanksgiving and just before I was leaving for NY, so it's been awhile.  To update you, my NY visit was lovely.  Alana and Ben loved their painting!  Better yet, the wet painting arrived perfectly!  It even got to ride business class!



Here's a pic of Abra and me at Peter's exhibit.  Definitely take a look at the images from his Underground Entrepreneurs exhibit....it was an amazing experience.

Thanksgiving has also passed.  I hope everyone enjoyed a plentiful holiday while giving thanks for everything we are so lucky to have.  I know I've been very lucky this year.  Thank you to my friends and family that have been so supportive this year.
Now that I have had some down time, it's back to the work routine and Mary's painting.  Here's a look at it after working on it a bit yesterday.

I can tell the snow is coming soon....and so is lots more painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment