Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hot Off the Press

While at a Sox game last night (where they lost...boo), someone sent me an email that lifted my spirits.  They were complimenting me on an article they had read about me.  Having given the interview a couple of weeks ago, I had almost totally forgotten that an article came out in the Lemont Met/Reporter yesterday featuring myself and Reenie Rose!  At this point in my career, press like this is huge for me.....even in Lemont's little paper.  Click here for the full article.

 It's practically fall now, and in the midst of trees changing color and flowers being reduced down to your autumn mums, I received this lovely gift.  No, someone did not give me an orchid.  Rather, my beautiful little friend here has decided to rebloom for me.  Orchids are a tricky species (and my green thumb isn't as bright as I'd like it to be), so when a rare occurance like this happens, I definitely call it a gift.
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment