Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Do Not Open Till Christmas.....Nevermind

I've kept quiet about Christmas secrets long enough that I just can't wait anymore!  One surprise was a special gift for a friend, and the other is a gift that can be yours!  I'm just bursting to share them!

I haven't been able to post anything about the first gift until now because I didn't want to spoil someone's Christmas gift.  It is the perfect example of what the holiday season is all about....giving to those we love.  My friend Shelley, gave her boyfriend Tony a gift I love!  Well, it was a painting by me, but there was so much more to it.  Tony is a little tricky to buy for, so Shelley went with a gift he couldn't not like....one that he practically created.  Shelley chose a picture that Tony took on their trip to Paris and asked me to make something that Tony has been asking for forever....a painting by me.  Here is the original photo:
And the painting that Tony was thrilled to finally receive....
Shelley won major brownie points with this gift this year, and I was so happy to be the one to help her out with it.

Now for the gift that you can get to say thank you to all those who gave to you this season:
I've decided to make my paintings available to everyone...in the form of a greeting card.  Any painting can be shared and comes in a box of 25 for only $30.  You'll need to send some "thank you" notes after the holidays have passed, so be ready with something thoughtful.  Send me an email to place your order today (info@ReenieRose.com).

Thank you to everyone that has been a part of building Reenie Rose this year.  I am so grateful and look forward to another prosperous year in 2011.  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment