Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lucky Number 100

It's the end of 2010, and I'm going out with a bang.  Turns out, this is my 100th post!  In less then 2 years, I have managed to share the in's and out's, ups and downs of Reenie Rose in 100 different blurbs.  I consider this a major accomplishment since I am not an avid blogger in the blog world, nor am I someone that needs to write for writings sake.
Postings for 2011 will continue to be updates of current projects along with additional tidbits of info about all the lovely people I get to work with.  I'm hoping to add some spice to the mix as well with a couple of special, noteworthy findings here and there and (fingers crossed) some more press.

 Speaking of press, the new Chicago Social (CS) Brides just came out, and yours truly has another ad in the magazine (check out page 283).  Bigger news yet is the article that was written up in the "Wed Dossier" section on page 100!  Huge thanks to CS for featuring me in this issue and writing something so perfect about my business that I'm sure brides will start flocking my way.
This will likely be my last post of 2010, so I want to wish everyone a happy new year!  2011 is bound to bring wonderful things....just you wait and see!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment