Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ivory Finish

 Jason and Rachel's painting is finished!  Jason will be able to give Rachel her anniversary gift in time and dry by June 16th.  Something to think about gentlemen, if you are giving a painting as an anniversary gift (which I just love by the way)....make sure you allow enough time for me to paint it and actually let it dry for a bit.  What a fantastic way to say "Happy Anniversary"!


On another note, the all ivory bouquets always amaze me when I finish them because they are anything but ivory.  By definition, the color white is "Reflecting to the eye all the rays of the spectrum combined; not tinted with any of the proper colors or their mixtures."  When I produce an ivory bouquet, it eventually does wind up having a whole rainbow of colors running through it.  Just when I think I have a simple white bouquet to paint, I find a challenge I never expected.  What are you thoughts on an all ivory bouquet?

No comments:

Post a Comment