Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Holding true to my promise of actually keeping up with the progress of my current painting, here I am writing to you with an update.  I was lucky enough to work at Magnificent Milestones on Saturday...painting!  While the storm rolled in and out, I sat in the front window and got some work done.

I think this painting would actually look really pretty in this space with all of the soft tones.

In other stories of Reenie Rose, I met with another florist last week that I am just loving!  Kelly Marie of Fleur is a seasoned veteran in the floral industry.  She's been in business for almost 10 years now and plays hostess to the cutest boutique in Logan Square.  Every time I've been in there to see Kelly, I say good-bye to her and then find myself lingering around for a few minutes after to take in all the goodies she has lining the barn-wood walls.

Love, love, love her work....and she's pretty great too!  Fingers crossed on creating a painting of one of Kelly's beautiful bouquets in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment