Friday, March 30, 2012

Roses are Red, Lisianthus are Purple

Last week I promised on delivering a finished painting.  Well, it happened...and then some.  I finished one painting and began the process of another one.  I'm on a roll!

Christina and Jovan's painting comes away looking like a classic gem that they will cherish for years to come.  Good news...Christina's brother is getting married in May.  Another family heirloom to add to the collection!!

I mentioned that I also got the ball rolling on another painting.  Kelly found my work at Smitten Boutique and just knew that she wanted a painting of her purpley bouquet.

After several compositions and sizes later, Kelly approved the following image to become her painting:
This is going to be a beautiful 24 x 30 inch painting full of spring color to start the season off.

Thank you ladies for allowing me to be a part of your post-wedding celebration of your beautiful marriages by creating lovely works of art for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment