Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013, welcome.

Happy New Year everyone!  I've allowed myself a holiday hiatus this past week and a half to wrap up any end-of-the-year missions which is why things have been pretty quiet over here lately.  The holidays are over and it's time for a fresh start.  One thing I didn't plan on though....a beginning of the year cold.    Not exactly how I wanted to start things off, but at least it allows me to lay on my couch and reach out to you.
While many have been reminiscing about 2012, I am wanting to dive into this new year.  I have so many new things lined up that I am just dying to share with you...

#1 on the list...my new website.  In between writing this post and blowing my nose, I am putting the final touches on my new and improved site.  Stay tuned for a special announcement by the end of the week!


#2-  Have you been on the Reenie Rose Facebook page today?  From now until December 31st, we will be featuring a "Bouquet a Day" from all the admired florals we come across.  I hope you'll enjoy getting to know these talented artists and share them!

Bouquet by Hello Darling

#3-  I have soooo many new paintings on my roster, that this year is starting out feeling pretty good.  Even though I am working on the healthy part of "a happy, healthy new year", I couldn't be happier with the clients I already have in front of me.  There's lots of new art on the way, so get ready for greatness!!!

Composition for my next painting!
I wish you all the best this year and hope that you too make 2013 your best year yet!


1 comment:

  1. all so exciting! can't wait to see! I have to say this is my most favorite bouquet composition ever! can't wait to see it! happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete