Friday, March 15, 2013

Recap: Martha Stewart Wedding Party

I promised you a recap from Sunday's Martha Stewart Wedding Party event hosted at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, and I'm here to deliver.  What an amazing group of individuals at this show.  I don't know if the brides realized how lucky they were to be in the presence of so much talent....nevermind my booth area chock full of creativity.  Without further adieu, here's a lil photo album....

An overview of my setup.
All of my white chiavari chairs were provided by M & M Special Events.  The lovely runners were custom made by Mom!  She did a fabulous job on them.
Painting was on loan from Argentina Leyva (whom also had a booth at the show).  Flowers were created by Forget Me Knodt to match the painting perfectly!

I always love this painting and enjoy seeing how each florist interprets it.  Zen Botanicals did a terrific job!

I was blown away by this bouquet by Fragrant Design!
In action!

I pretended to copy this bouquet by Flowers by Stem, but really I just couldn't keep my eyes off of it!

Darcy Miller, editor in chief at Martha Stewart Weddings magazine, giving a bunch of eager brides advice.

Bonus for the day....Darcy and I re-connecting!  MSW mag editorial? Keep your fingers crossed!

After a long day of dazzling potential clients and friends, Mom and I deserved a cocktail.  Cheers to a successful day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job and beautiful work! How cool that you've met Darcy (I always loved seeing her on the show)!! Hope those "potential clients" turn into actuals for you!

    ReplyDelete