Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Reenie Rose Vine Videos

How is it Wednesday already?!  I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July weekend as much as I did.  Back to the grindstone now....and with some excitement.  I'm working hard to finish Annie and David's painting this week in order to start sharing a few different things with you, including another extended video.  I say extended cause I just discovered Vine and the short snippet videos you are able to create with this app.  I'm still trying to get the hang of the length limit and choppiness that can ensue if you aren't careful, but it's really a neat way to capture bits and pieces of life.  It's the Twitter of video.

To check out my one video and the many to come, find me under Loreen Rose and start following my adventures.  I have a thistle I'm going to attack in this painting next and plan on trying my hand at some filming while painting.  Fingers crossed my phone doesn't end up in a pile of paint.


Have you tried Vine yet?  What are your tips and tricks to making a video via your phone?


1 comment:

  1. Vine makes SO much sense for what you do. Way to jump on board! I'm excited to check out more of your brilliance! :)

    ReplyDelete