Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day of Wedding Inspirations

You may have noticed that I've been a little m.i.a. lately…especially with my painting.  Don't worry, I have something really special in the works that you'll hear about next week, but in the meantime, I've been keeping myself busy with other projects.  Calendars sales (do you have yours yet?), meetings, working weddings, a wall painting project, and a solo day of have had me occupied.

This solo day of service has my focus this week.  Definitely be sure to follow me on Instagram this Saturday for all of the details.  Here are a couple of items I've put together for Kristen and Charlie's big day:

My hand in this is the painted lettering!

Super easy diy project…painted wood letters, ribbon and some hot glue.
Though I'm not doing any extensive bouquet paintings, it's projects like this that keep me on my creative toes.  This wedding is bound to be gorgeous….I'm working with Petal Play Design!  If we can curate an 8 x 8 ft. space at Indie Wed, imagine what we can do with a Downton Abbey feel and Cog Hill as the venue!  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment