Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Grand Opening Not to be Missed!

I started a new painting.  Kind of crazy, but it's been about 2 months since the last one.  I'm back at it again and with a different outlook on future projects.  Honestly though, this post is not about the painting.  Don't get me wrong, it's truly a special painting, and I have lots to say about it, but right now I want to talk about you coming out to see me working on this painting at the Grand Opening of Andrew's Garden.  This shop is classy and homey and full of art and flowers….all of my favorite things.  So here are the details because it is not to be missed:


Mom and I will be there supporting Tonya and Andrew while showing off something old…and new for Reenie Rose.  Here's a hint:


That's all I'm saying.  You have to stop by to see the rest….

204 W. Wesley
Wheaton, IL 60187

Opening Thursday, November 21st
from 4pm - 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment