Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year Facelift

Happy New Year from Reenie Rose!!
It's my first post of the new year which will be followed up by the first weekend of 2014.  I feel like having all of the holidays during the week has kind of messed up the flow of the past few weeks….I thought yesterday was Monday!  Maybe it's ok.  We can regroup this weekend and dive into next week with more clarity and focus on starting the year off the way we want it to.
I am personally looking forward to a fresher start to 2014.  I've lived in my condo for over 7 years now, and though I love it, it needs a bit of a facelift.  Luckily, I only need to go as far as a couple of cans of paint and a few diy projects to get me feeling like I am in a newer space.

Another kick in the butt for this room-redo, is that my apartment has been chosen to be featured on the Chicago based blog, The Everygirl.  If you haven't checked out this blog yet, put it on your 2014 list of things to do.  It is chalk full of inspiration…my favorite articles are the career interviews and home tours.  My dear friend and photographer Jennifer Gaudreau (Jennifer Kathryn Photography) is going to come out and re-shoot my space for the new story.  In the meantime, here are a few of the "before" shots that were submitted to be considered for this feature.





All photos courtesy of Jennifer Kathryn Photography

I'll keep you updated on all of my makeover projects.  Haven't decided yet, but this weekend will either involve some charcoal gray or silver paint.  Hope your weekend is productive!!


No comments:

Post a Comment