Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello Darling Painting Finished!

I just finished the bouquet painting for Hello Darling, and I couldn't wait till tomorrow to post it because it turned out so beautiful.  When I say things like this, I don't feel like I'm bragging....my process is a team effort.  This painting wouldn't be what it is without the artistic talent of Natalie, owner of Hello Darling.  She both created the bouquet and took the photograph with no composition cropping on my part.  I can't wait to see this piece in her lovely studio.  Before it heads there though, it will be on display tomorrow night (Friday, June 25th @ 6:30pm) at the Lemont Art Walk.  Please come out and see this piece in person...it's so much better in person.  Cheers to a finished painting and art walks in summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment