Friday, April 8, 2011

April Event #2

A quarter of the way through this event fest marathon.  As promised, I am reporting back to you about last nights Spring Bridal Bash at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum.  It was quite a lovely event with good food, music and people.  Check out these beautiful tablescapes by Botanicals....

Here's my cute little setup...

There were so many great people to talk to last night that I didn't get very far on my painting, but that's a good thing, right?

Now for April Event #2....
This coming Sunday, April 10th from 1-5pm, I will be painting on site again at Christine Noelle Design.  The studio is hosting the Bridal Bouquet Trend Show which will feature the top 10 bridal bouquet trends for the spring season.  I stopped by the studio today to check it out, and let me tell you, it is a stunning space that I am truly excited to work in.  Here's the invite:
click to enlarge
Keeping a nice steady pace with these events.  I hope I'll get to see you on Sunday, but if not, stay tuned for tomorrow's post for another special Reenie Rose viewing reminder.
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment