Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Wedding Event at The Drake Hotel

This coming Saturday I will be participating in an event that I am just thrilled to be a part of.  For quite awhile now, I have been trying to get in touch with Chicago's only master bridal consultant, Frank J. Andonoplas of Frank Event Design.  Imagine my surprise when he finally contacted me to ask if I'd like to be a part of his event this weekend!  A bonus to all of this is that I will actually be painting during the event.  Those attending will get a first peek at my newest painting and Vicky and Tom's painting completed (fingers crossed!).


Event details:

The Wedding Event at The Drake Hotel

When:  Saturday, February 25th, 11am-2pm
Where:  The Drake Hotel @ 140 E. Walton Place, Chicago
Tickets: http://theweddingeventdrakehotelchicago.eventbrite.com/


Stop by to see tips, trends and favorite wedding purveyors (that's me!) that will inspire you to detail your own incredible wedding day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment