Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Attempting to be Mysterious

Goodness, when was the last time I posted....
I've been a busy girl lately.  I recently wrapped up the rest of my scheduled events including one at my favorite store....BHLDN (check out pics on Reenie Rose's Facebook page).  A lot of painting has been going on, and voila....we have a finished painting:


Don't you just love, love, love this one!!!  I'm so happy it is for my bff, Abra, and her husband Peter.  I'll get to revisit it for years and years to come.  Thank you again to Hello Darling for producing such an exquisite bouquet to work from.

Though this is it's debut into the world, I am going to be showing off this beauty a little bit more in a future post.  On Tuesday I helped put together an amazing inspiration shoot that not only features this painting, but several amazing ladies (and one dashing young man).  I can't wait to share these images with you! 
Because I am so nice, here's a peak:


I'll give you another hint to all of the exciting things going on in the Reenie Rose world.  3 words: Martha Stewart Weddings.  Oh, get excited here folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment