Friday, March 14, 2014

Bubbles and Brunch

Looks like this is my 300th post!  Woohoo for sticking with me for 300 bouts of random thoughts, activities and projects!  Let's strive for another 300…oh gosh, that seems like a lot.

Today I detour back over to my sister's wedding.  This August my only sister will be getting married, and I am bound and determined to make every aspect of the day and every day leading up to the wedding incredibly special.  For starters, we have the bridal shower.  With a champagne theme (the drink, not the color), I decided to take it upon myself to create the invite.  I wanted to keep it simple and clean with Lisa's wedding colors and love of circles in mind.



With some simple graphic design elements, some rounded edges and a nice printout, we have a quick and easy invite.  To doll it up a bit, I couldn't resist adding a smidge of glitter to the bubbles to give them a little reflection.

Mom and I went to IKEA yesterday for some decor inspiration.  Oooo, it is going to be a pretty great shower when we get our hands on this shindig!  Lots of projects ahead!

Enjoy this weekend and all of the St. Paddy's Day festivities!


No comments:

Post a Comment