Monday, October 29, 2012

I Heart Stickers

Many of you know that I dabble in other areas of creativity.  Somehow I just can't seem to put all of my eggs into one basket, and I guess that is a good thing.  More people can take advantage of my artistic opportunities.  The latest one...my new Etsy story for Reeniebeans!

This shop dives into my childhood and the days spent collecting and trading stickers with friends.  Would you believe I still have my old sticker collection?!  We're talking vintage stickers now!  I've decided to put these gems to good use and make personalized gifts with them.  These are perfect for a baby or child's room or even to add a special touch to a teacher's classroom.  Check out a few samples:






So cute, right?!  Obviously I have letters, numbers and names featured but there are always other options too.  I was thinking about making a large heart in a 11 x 14 inch frame.  What do you think of this idea?  

If you'd like some more info on having your own sticker creation made, please contact me at Loreen@Reeniebeans.com and I'd be happy to start sifting through my collection to come up with the perfect images for you.  


I heart stickers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment