Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Snap Shots

Yesterday was an amazing day of progress toward my new website.  I had a photo shoot at my home/studio with the ever amazing Jenn Gaudreau of Jennifer Kathryn Photography.  Though I can't show you any of the photos from the shoot just yet, I do want to share a couple of images of the "village members" that are helping to raise this website child of mine.

Of course, for starters there is Jennifer Kathryn Photography.  There is another post to come with an interview and some images of the shoot from Jenn, but for now, you just need to know her.  She is the sweetest person to spend 5 hours of your day with.  Note that we did a lot of chit chatting and giggling throughout this shoot that may have added to our time, but neither of us seemed to really mind!


Bella assisted on the shoot

You've heard me swoon over Megan Musschoot at Pistil and Vine before....well, I'm doing it again.  Just look at this beautiful arrangement she provided for my kitchen counter to add some color to my images.  Oh, just something she whipped up for me on the spot.  I wish I could bottle her talent up and channel it to my toes...then I'd be painting and floral arranging at the same time.

Finally, with the weather cooling down, and my window boxes looking less than savory, Viviana Grasso of Petal Play Design (aka my partner in crime for next year's Indie Wed) provided some lush greens to improve the view from my windows.


It didn't hurt that she threw in these sunflowers to brighten my day too.

How lucky am I to work with such lovely and talented ladies!?  All I can say is that I'm always so grateful for these opportunities to collaborate.  It makes painting a Reenie Rose so much more than a "simple" painting.  Lots of tlc going into every painting and every part of the business.  Can't wait to show you more!

Thanks ladies!!!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment