Friday, October 5, 2012

This is for ya'll

This week has flown by, and per my usual self, I do not feel caught up.  You just have to keep plowing through though, right?  I mean, for heavens sakes, I was in Nashville a week ago for a wedding.  Ah, and a beautiful wedding it was.  Just look at this bride!


How about the venue...

Both the ceremony and reception were held at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center in the center of downtown Nashville.  It was by far one of the most beautiful venues I've been to in awhile.

I had never visited Nashville before and was completely charmed by it during my stay.  The food, the music and the active downtown had me smitten at "ya'll".

Yup, that's the bride and groom up on the stage at a bar after the reception.  Live music was everywhere!
This is a lot of fried and a lot of yum yum.
If you look closely, you'll notice the BBQ Pitmasters bus.  They were filming an episode across from our hotel at the Hot Wings Festival.  Yes, I did indulge in some wings.
The Grand Ole Opry Hotel.  I felt like I was in Disney World.
Super nice weekend that I am happy to reminisce about as we head into the weekend.  Of course, there is painting to report.  Oh the painting.  Saving that for the next post, so be sure to report back, and have a lovely weekend in the meantime!



No comments:

Post a Comment