Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blog Love

Exciting things are happening across the blog-o-sphere for Reenie Rose.
Yesterday, Alicia Schwede, owner of Bella Fiori in Denver, Coloradoposted about Reenie Rose on her blog Flirty Fleurs.  What a fabulous blog!  Flirty Fleurs features florists, flowers and the art that is created from them.  You couldn't ask for a better platform for Reenie Rose to be a part of for a day.  Take a look at some of their designers and view their talent....these are the people that inspire my works of art.

In other news, you remember a little teaser I gave back in May about a photo shoot I was involved in.  Abra and Peter's painting was featured among several other talented vendors.  Well, our photo shoot is about to be published...and by none other than Style Me Pretty Illinois!!!  We are set to launch this Thursday, June 28th, but in the meantime, I will send a teaser a day up until the big unveiling.

Besides the fabulous photography of Jennifer Kathryn Photography, one of the stars of the show was Amy DiTomasso of Sugar Chic Designs.  Take a peak at the delectable sweets table she put together for our Tangerine Tango shoot.


So sweet, don't you think!!!

One more bit of news.  If you haven't been living in a closet, than you've noticed my insistent push to vote, vote, vote for Reenie Rose to be qualified for the Chase and Livingsocial grant.  Well I am so honored to say that we finally accomplished receiving the 250 votes needed to make it to the next step of this contest!!!  I am so incredibly grateful for everyone's support and for granting me this opportunity to expand my business.  There is no way I would be in this position without you, and I promise to make everyone proud with my future plans.  Maybe I'll start hinting at those too....

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment