Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Have you voted?

I was at FedEx today shipping out a painting when I realized that I had not yet shared its completion with the world.  Silly me keeping this beauty all to myself.
Jaclyn and David's painting is complete!!!
This might be one of my faves.  I'm even thinking of having some prints made of it to have on hand.

If you are loving this painting and want to see more of them, then you have to do me a favor and vote for Reenie Rose to receive a $250,000 grant from Chase and Livingsocial.  Here's what you've got to do:


  • Go to missionsmallbusiness.com and log in using Facebook (don't worry, it won't link up or post to your account).
  • Search for "Reenie Rose" by name.
  • Click on the blue Vote button next to our business name to show your support for our business.


  • With only 11 days left to vote,  we are still in need of your help, so pass the message on to anyone and everyone to get them to vote too!!!  It's soooo easy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment