Monday, August 13, 2012

Reenie Rose + Etsy

The Olympics are over and I am adjusting back to normal everyday life.  I could transition into "Shark Week", but 2 weeks of consistent t.v. watching was enough for me.  I've decided to entertain myself with a different sort of daily offering this week....I call it Etsy Week.  After dragging my feet long enough, I have re-entered the Etsy community (thanks to my interns).  All this week I will be posting a variety of Reenie Rose items to my brand new shop page.

We start out the week by posting a myriad of different sets of note cards, reminding us how important correspondence is these days (the old-fashion kind).  Which one will be your favorite...classic rose bouquets, fall colors or signs of spring?


Visit my page everyday this week for something new.  Purchase a set for yourself or for a friend to show you care.  The first customer to purchase from my new shop page will receive an additional 10 cards added to their order for FREE!  That's right...FREE.  Shark Week isn't going to give you anything free, now is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment